Face & Skin Treatments
Individualized services rejuvenate the skin by combining skin care treatments and specially prescribed products.
- »Opal Therapy Eye Treatment
- A gentle massage using pressure points and lymph drainage. Ideal for strengthening delicate skin around the eyes, smoothing wrinkles, tightening, lifting and reducing puffiness. Treatments may be scheduled alone or in a series of six, spaced one week apart. If added to another treatment, please allow for additional time when scheduling.
- Removes dead skin cells and impurities while simultaneously bathing the new skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing skin antioxidant, glycolic or TNS growth Serum. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective. Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) Peel, TNS Growth Serum or eye treatment may be added to this peel; when scheduling with additional treatments, please allow for 1 hour. Available at Main Campus only.
- »Décolleté Treatment
- Pamper and restore this often neglected area. Includes cleansing, antioxidant or salicylic peel and finishing masque.
- »The Back Treatment
- Great treatment for special occasions or those struggling with acne. Includes deep thermal cleansing, extractions and salicylic acid peel. Available for half back or full back treatment.
- This treatment includes cleansing and degreasing the skin followed by a deep thermal cleanser and pore extractions and pH balancing finish product. This treatment can be done on the back as well as the face.
- »Innovative Facial
- Nicknamed “The Fire and Ice Treatment”, this innovative anti-aging, smoothing, and hydrating peel combines two therapeutic masques to resurface and rejuvenate the skin. Incorporates both active and soothing formulas evoking aromas of warm cinnamon spice and brisk cool peppermint. Designed to rapidly and safely resurface the skin while encouraging cellular renewal. No extractions. No downtime.